This forum is for Alumni users of the Tekguru, 4Winmobile or SmartphoneGurus web sites. Any other users looking to join will likely be deleted.

Nava Travel Loop × 1 Midnight Orange / Canvas

This forum is visible to all visitors to the site to allow any posted reviews to be read.
Tekguru
Site Admin

Re: Nava Travel Loop × 1 Midnight Orange / Canvas

Post by Tekguru »

I had a thought this morning...... I wondered if the orientation of the strap would make a difference. So I put it on the Ultra prior to my morning walk, but put the strap on the other way round to how I was wearing it. This mean't the writing on the loop was facing away from me, and the adjustment loop faced me.
IMG_2122.jpeg
That has made a big difference, it's not lost 'connection' with my wrist at all so far today. I'll see how it goes. H which way round do you wear yours?

Update - It was fine until I went out driving then it lost contact with my wrist twice. Oh well.

Regards Daron

iPhone 14 Pro Max | iPad Pro 11” | iPad Mini | Mac Mini M2 Pro | Apple 4K TV | HomePods | Powerbeats | AirPod Pro 2 | Beats Studio 3 | Apple Watch Ultra 2 | AirTag
OhhBeeOne

Post by OhhBeeOne »

I’ve the trail loop one of there’s on me now. Long strap away from the wrist. Means I can see the clasp and it works. What do you mean by disconnecting from the wrist? When I’m running I see that sometimes unless I pull the strap to next tighter loop. Momentary loss of connection isn’t sometime I worry about.
Tekguru
Site Admin

Post by Tekguru »

Disconnecting meaning I have to put the password into the watch again for it to recognise it is being worn. Tattoos make it a bigger problem than usual.
Regards Daron

iPhone 14 Pro Max | iPad Pro 11” | iPad Mini | Mac Mini M2 Pro | Apple 4K TV | HomePods | Powerbeats | AirPod Pro 2 | Beats Studio 3 | Apple Watch Ultra 2 | AirTag
OhhBeeOne

Post by OhhBeeOne »

Ohhhh never had that but no tattoos on the wrist, other places yeah but not there!
Tekguru
Site Admin

Post by Tekguru »

Yeah it's a black / red inked area it does tend to make things a bit awkward, mind you all other straps work fine. It's just the design of the Nava moves the watch that little more towards the highly coloured area. Oh well.

Regards Daron

fowljr

Post by fowljr »

I've got the same one Daron, plus the Ashphalt Orange as well. Not forgetting the Stone Yellow and classic leather buckle... Hmmm, need to resize the photo...
20230802_141938.jpg
Regards,
Jim

iPhone 15 | iPad Pro 11" | Apple Watch Ultra | AirPods Pro
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 | Galaxy Buds2 Pro
fowljr

Post by fowljr »

Note that one is larger than the others, not sure what happened there, but they all seem to fit OK.
Regards,
Jim

Tekguru
Site Admin

Post by Tekguru »

I guess you don't have any issues with the Ultra losing contact with the wrist Jim when using any of them?
Regards Daron

fowljr

Post by fowljr »

Not that I've noticed to be honest, how does it manifest for you D?
Regards,
Jim

Tekguru
Site Admin

Post by Tekguru »

Basically getting prompted to enter the PIN....
Regards Daron